Haarlem Culinair - 3 tot 7 Augustus
Hotel Carillon is located right in the historical centre of Haarlem. All the places of interest are within walking distance from the hotel. And what could be more pleasant than strolling along while enjoying everything Haarlem has to offer? Or taking a break in one of the many cosy cafe's and bars. In every respect, Haarlem is indeed a delightful city.
Best city for shopping in Holland
Haarlem offers a great variety of shops. Therefore, Haarlem has been officially designated best shopping city in Holland. The city owes this title, among other things, to the wide range of specialised stores and exclusive shops. And - not to be overlooked - the enjoyable market, every Monday and Saturday, in the location where it has been held for centuries: the Grote Markt, right where Hotel Carillon is located! The city centre is virtually car-free, so you can do your shopping in peace and quiet.
Unfortunately due to our prime location at the grand market place we do not have our own parking facilities.
Costs for parking
Our beloved city has - besides the many kerbside parkingspaces- five parkinglots to park your car safely in the middle of the centre:
- The new parkinglot "The Appelaar" is just a two minute walk from the hotel, you will pay €2,98 each hour from 08.00-23.00, after 23.00 you pay just € 2,90-for the whole night.
- For parking in one of the other parking lots you pay €2,25 each hour from 09.00-23.00, after 23.00 you pay just € 2,90 for the whole night.
- For parking on the street you pay €4,50 each hour from 09.00-23.00.
- The Appelaar (only 2 minutes) NO WEEKCARD ALLOWED
- The Station (7 minutes walk)
- The Raaks (7 minutes walk)
- The Kamp (7 minutes walk)
- Houtplein (12 minutes walk)
Note: There are no longer free parking places in the centre of Haarlem!
Route from Central Station to the Carillon Hotel. Walking distance: 1,1 km, ± 7 minutes
- After 210 meters to the left, Kruisweg
- After 290 meters straight ahead, Kruisbrug
- After 40 meters straight ahead, Kruisstraat
- After 220 meters straight ahead, Barteljorisstraat
- After 150 meters go to the left, Grote Markt
- After 120 meters you are at your destination.
* You will find us on your left handside.